Skip to main content

This week in online dating - you are Amazed by Me....

Or..alternatively - How does this chick get all these guys??

I think sometimes people are a bit amazed when they see me and see that I don’t really have a problem getting dates.  Don’t get me wrong this isn’t a post about me bashing myself so get off your soap boxes; but I think we have this media culture that tells us

FAT IS BAD!  NO ONE LIKES FAT!  FAT IS UGLY!!
IF YOU ARE FAT YOU WILL BE SINGLE FOREVER!
NO ONE WILL WANT TO GET WITH YOU!


  

 I am going to have to call bullshit!

I will admit, if I a guy is super-hot, I generally don’t email or wink at him first.   I automatically assume that they will not be interested in me.   It always boggles my mind when a total hottie messages me and tells me how beautiful I am.   I regret to say I often ask them if they have seen all my pictures and know that I am a bigger more fluffy girl.   99.8% of the time the reply I get back is:

OH YES….I love a girl with gorgeous curves like yours.

I have to be honest; I get about 3 times as many messages as I tell you guys about.   First – I am trying to keep this blog relatively PG (maybe R some days) and Second – I don’t pay attention to a lot of it or maybe I should say I don’t follow up on the offers is more like it.

Now I know that this will surprise some of you, but I challenge you to examine why?  Have you gotten so caught up in the media hype yourself?  Is it your own sexual preferences?  I mean I know I am not attracted to overly large men; but I think the difference is that I know other women are and lots of overly large men get a ton of uh…



I don’t want to toot my own horn but I do have a fairly healthy self-esteem (most days) and I think I am pretty awesome.   I have gorgeous eyes and a killer smile.  I am kind of adorable and really funny; not to mention humble hahaha.  I have a sweet rack, a juicy patootie and most importantly I have a great personality.

I think we have to remember to think outside our little boxes some days.

My dear friend Angel told me a few weeks ago to take my head out of my butt when I was saying “he’s not really my type”.   She reminded me that my “type” landed me with two divorces and a handful of heartache!  I had already been stepping outside of my comfort zone and it just confirmed to me that I should be open to whatever the universe throws in my lap. 



So bring It on universe this is the summer of love!...or lust hehehe



Now the part you have all been waiting for:



Dutch – messaged me this morning to see what I was up too…not sure what his game is but okay.

Rico – we had another date and it was okay…no fireworks.  Not so sure!

The Engineer and Poly – are still on the scene but haven’t seen either of them with such a hectic schedule.

Mr. Adam’s – we are supposed to get together next week so we will see!  He is great fun to hang out with!

And new on the scene is…

The Cowboy – this is straight up lust, I doubt it will go anywhere but a date or two would be fun.   He is gorgeous, tall, bearded (this is a new thing to me as most of you know beards terrified me for years), built like WOAH and has this tattoo that covers like ¾ of his torso that makes me a bit weak in the knees.

The Foreman – we actually met on bumble (see it works…sometimes!!) and then stumbled across each other in a mutual group.  So last night we just spur of the moment decided to get together.   He had a crappy day in the rain and I was exhausted from (of all things) reading all day.   We talked for a couple of hours about nothing and everything and then curled up together and watched a thriller.  It was an amazing night and he is a great kisser boys and girls!  We already have another date on the books so…. (insert adorable blushy face here)

That is that my friends.   

Still looking for more stories!  I will post the two I have on Monday, with a few of my older stories if I don’t get anymore!

Till Later, 

T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continued adventures in dating.....

Good Morning readers! All three of you! I know you are chomping at the bit to hear all about my wild and crazy adventures in babysitting uh online dating. Well for the most part it seems to be a wash out.   I will talk with some interesting guys and it seems good and then POOOOFF...they are gone.   I suspect its because i don't jump on the hey come F^&* me train fast enough?   Either that or my busy schedule doesn't work for them.   For the most part thought its just dudes looking for nookie! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't all been bad, I have talked to some really nice guys but so far it hasn't turned in to much.   But let me tell you about one experience I had last night. I have seen this guys profile on a couple of different sites - he uses the same three lame pictures which were taken one right after the other and then describes how amazing he is in the context of the stuff he has and what he has accomplished.  He is kind of cute.. i guess...in a b

2017 Spring FabFitFun reveal.

So excited.....last night I got home from my date (more on that later) and there was a package waiting for me....I almost peed my pants.   That could have been from the coffee and large water I drank and then held for two hours and then rode the bus home and then walked to my house basically with my legs crossed....but maybe it was because there was a package.   We may never know.....I digress! I was only sort of certain what was in the box and was super excited to open the box and see.... FABFITFUN!!!!!!!!   what is FabFitFun you ask?   why let me tell you dear readers....it is a VIP lifestyle subscription box that comes out quarterly.   It features a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out!  The box always includes full size products and premium trial items.   Each box is worth a minimum of $100. You can order your FabFitFun box here and if you use my link we both get a deal   FabFitFun VIP Box

Review - Usana Reset

Its been a while since i wrote here, but I thought this would be the best place to host my review. What is the Usana Reset?  according to their website: Reset is a 5 day Jumpstart that is a nutritionally balanced, low-calorie system to help you kick carbohydrate cravings and lose the first few pounds and find the motivation to keep working toward your total weigh-loss goal.   Reset helps people jumpstart healthy eating habits and begin to make a clean break from unhealthy, high-glycemic foods. Reset is meant to be followed up by a 2 month program that tapers off of their food product and into a Low GI diet.    This review is specifically about the 5 day reset.  Here is how the week shapes up: You can buy the products online but they recommend you buy the actual reset package that includes a DVD and other extra's. I have a close contact who sells Usana and they just bought me the items I needed to complete the days. Lets take a look at the different things my w